Turning Point of Franklin County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Community resource Center. We are here to offer a safe, supportive recovery path for those who wish to create a personal vision for recovery by identifying and removing barriers to access community services. In order to keep and maintain an efficiently running center for our guests we rely on outside donations and contributions. If you would like to donate any of the wish list items please feel free to contact us. The Center, as well as the guests, will greatly appreciate any of your contributions.
Monetary Donations: Can be sent to: The Turning point of Franklin County Inc.
PO Box 1187, St. Albans, VT 05478
- 10 oz. Coffee Cups and/or coffee cup lids
- Plastic Stir Straws
- Paper Products (paper towels, toilet paper, plates, etc)
- Sugar and/or creamer
- Equal Packets
- Cleaning Products
- Printer Paper (colored and/or white)
- Office Supplies
- Recovery related books, 12- Step Materials
- Recovery books / pamphlets / Grapevines / Recovery Literature
- Picnic Table
- Gift cards to places like Walmart, Staples, etc for supplies are always appreciated!
- Gifts cards for gas (to help people get to treatment) or Hannaford, Price Chopper or Walmart.
The Turning Point of Franklin County is now a recipient of the SMILE.AMAZON.COM charity! Please consider selecting our non-profit and supporting your center.
Thanks in advance!