We believe peer to peer support is the cornerstone of many successful recovery stories. In other words, those of us who have traveled the paths of recovery are in a unique position to understand and help others that are seeking recovery.
What we offer…..
Turning Point is a place where individuals in or seeking recovery can come for support and services. We offer a variety of 12-Step and non 12-Step meetings.
Meetings that the Center currently has are:
*Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
*Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
*Recovery Book Study
*Faith Based Group
- Facilitated Programs and Groups
- Peer Support and/or Recovery Coaching
- Help with getting treatment
- Social and recreational activities
- Computer Use
- A sympathetic listening ear and always a fresh cup of coffee
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE!!!!