We believe peer to peer support is the cornerstone of many successful recovery stories. In other words, those of us who have traveled the paths of recovery are in a unique position to understand and help others that are seeking recovery.
What we offer…..
TPFC is a place where individuals in or seeking recovery can come for support and services. At the center you will find self-help and 12-Step support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Nar-Anon, Al-Anon, and All Recovery style meetings.
- Facilitated programs and groups
- Help with getting treatment
- Social and recreational activities (including a ping pong table)
- Computer Use
- Used books and movies (offering recovery and non-recovery related books & movies)
- Internship Opportunities
- A sympathetic listening ear and always a fresh cup of coffee